1. What makes NOXY unique compared to other performance drinks?
NOXY has been carefully designed and tested through extensive research performed by currently practicing physicians. It is the culmination of over 2 years of scientific work. Each ingredient was chosen for a specific synergistic effect to vastly improve the sexual experience for both women and men along with their focus and energy. There is no equivalent to this product in either a liquid or a pill form.
2. After drinking NOXY, how long does it take before it is effective?
The unique delivery system leads to a rapid onset of action, typically 15-30 minutes.*
3. How long will the effects of NOXY last?
Effects will typically last for 3-4 hours after consumption.*
4. Can NOXY be taken with my medications or with an alcoholic beverage?
NOXY is generally safe - however, if you are taking any medication or are treated for any medical condition please consult your doctor before use. If you take MAO inhibitors (an infrequently used class of antidepressants) or nitroglycerine please consult your doctor. Alcohol may decrease the effectiveness of NOXY.
5. Are there any side effects?
Men who consume NOXY may experience a prolonged erection. Please contact your physician for an erection lasting more than 4 hours. Other side effects common to both male and female formulas include flushing, dizziness, a rapid heartbeat and increased blood pressure. Please contact a physician before consuming NOXY.
6. Will taking NOXY interrupt sleep?
NOXY provides energy and focus. As a result it may interrupt sleep temporarily.
7. What is the maximum amount I can take in one day?
The maximum amount is 1 bottle every 12 hours.
8. Can I take NOXY if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Do not take NOXY if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
9. Do you have a money back guarantee?
We offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
10. What is the age recommendation for NOXY?
NOXY can be used from ages 18 and up.
11. Where is NOXY made?
NOXY is proudly made in the United States. It is mixed, bottled and sealed under the strict requirements of a certified good manufacturing practices (GMP) facility. Each ingredient is analyzed for purity and quality assurance is maintained throughout the entire process. This process assures exact chemical composition and quality control.
12. Who can I contact with questions?
Please visit our contact page with questions or concerns. We will address them promptly.